This video demonstrates how to build HR Process Templates in Lanteria HR using the workflow and checklist options. It also explains the different action types available and the manual or auto-start functionality.
This video demonstrates how to configure the Employee Card in Lanteria HR by choosing how sections and fields are displayed and who can view and edit them.
Auditing is a feature available in SharePoint which allows an administrator to collect information on events such as documents being viewed or modified or permissions being changed. This feature is particularly useful on sites containing sensitive information which cannot be physically restricted from IT users with administrative permissions.
This video demonstrates how to enable and use the audit logging feature in SharePoint 2013.
The new version of Lanteria HR (which promises to be absolutely mind-blowing) is nearly here. In the meantime, here are 7 articles which demonstrate how you can boost the efficiency of your company’s talent management in the upcoming year:
- HR technology trends for 2016: 7 Features to Look for in HR Software in the upcoming year
- Top 10 Ideas to Improve the Recruiting Process in Your Company
- Managing Holiday Leave: 5 features for successful absence management
- Performance Management | How to Retain Company’s Top Talent: 6 Useful Tips
- Time tracking is a key point of improving your employees’ productivity
- On-premise vs. cloud-hosted software: what is the best for you?
- Recruitment Funnel Management in 5 Steps
The new version of Lanteria's HR system will be presented soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, if you would like a free trial or more information, please contact us.
Reaching optimum efficiency in human resource management sometimes becomes a real challenge for a company. Whether it has 5000 employees or 50, handling all of the people-related activities involves a significant amount of work. This is where the human resources management software (HRMS) comes into play.
Why use HRMS?
HR management systems are developed to solve the most common problems a HR manager has to cope with every day:
- HR data and documents scattered in multiple systems shared folders and local hard drives
- Employees are confused with their responsibilities, goals and career perspectives
- All the absences and leaves are calculated manually
- Recruiter’s mailbox is cluttered up with candidates CVs
- The training process is unclear and chaotic
If you’re constantly fighting with such issues, you might start considering using software that will help you automate all main HR processes in the company.
What makes Lanteria HR the best HRMS for you?
Created in 2008, today Lanteria HR is a well-known human resources management system for SharePoint and Office 365 that manages the full hire-to-retire lifecycle in your company. In its seven years in the marketplace, Lanteria HR has been praised by hundreds of companies for increasing their HR performance.
What are the benefits of using Lanteria HR?
- Centralized storage of all HR data and documents
- Simple time-tracking and leave management system
- Global absences calendar for all company departments
- Learning Catalog, fully searchable and accessible by employees
- Candidates database with their CVs, skill sets and experience
- Easy-to-use evaluation and review forms for a paperless collaboration
- Usable templates and custom reports to plan and track the HR processes
- High-quality support and fast feedback from Lanteria’s technical team
- Lanteria HR customisation and implementation
Lanteria HR provides 7 different modules:
- Core HR
- Time and Attendance
These solutions can be used separately or as a complete integrated system to cover all of your company’s needs.
Lanteria HR is available for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365 and can be easily installed in your current SharePoint environment (on-premises installation) or delivered as a hosted / SaaS solution (Software as a Service).
For a free trial, demonstration or more information, contact us today.
If you like working with SharePoint content via Windows Explorer, you may have encountered a couple of MAJOR ANNOYANCES which make this process painful.
Access to SharePoint content via Windows Explorer can be excruciatingly slow Windows prompts you for credentials over and over again, no matter how many times you click the ‘Save Password’ box.
The solution below involves making changes to Internet Explorer settings and the registry. If you are in a corporate environment and a meagre ‘user’, then there’s a good chance that you won’t be able to change these settings yourself. In this situation, refer your friendly IT staff to this page and ask them to ‘make these changes via Group Policy’ (…they’ll know what this means!).
Simply un-check ‘Automatically detect settings’ in Internet Explorer.
Tools > Internet Options > LAN settings.
To bypass the naggy authentication prompt which rears its ugly head when you access a SharePoint resource via Windows Explorer, you simply need to tell Windows which sites you trust it to send on your saved credentials to.
This step involves making a change to the registry. As Microsoft always say, “serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.”
For the novice:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WebClient\Parameters
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Multi-String Value.
- Type AuthForwardServerList, and then press ENTER.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type the URL of the SharePoint site(s) (eg: http://sharepoint.company.com or https://mysite.sharepoint.com – there’s no need to add the subsite or folder in the URL you add).
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Reboot your computer
For the guru:
- Add the host name(s) to the following registry key (create it as a Multi-String value if it does not exist).
- Restart the Web Client service (net stop webclient net start webclient).